Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Lost Loot: After the Big Wave

One Hour After Standing In The Cramped Guild…

We went outside. The wall of water was gone. Treasure Town was ruined. All the buildings were smashed flat. The only thing still standing was the guild. I looked around. “Oh-my-gosh.” I said opening my mouth in surprise. Groudon and Kyogre were gone. “Mudkip, Cyndiquil, Treecko, and Sparky, you guys go search for Kyogre and Groudon,” said Wigglytuff. “Okay,” I responded, “Where should we start searching?” “Towards the North,” Chatot began, “There is a place called Dark Crater, there are rumors that a huge, firey, and strong pokemon lives there. From my current knowledge, my guess is that that pokemon is Groudon. But of course, I won’t be going on this expedition, so you’re all on your own.”

Silence…

“Okay, okay, I know, it’s pretty obvious,” said Chatot,

More Silence…

“Why are you guys staring at me like that?”

Even More Silence…

“Sigh*, I know what you guys want, I’ll go on the expedition.” said Chatot halfheartedly. “Okay,” Wigglytuff shouted, “We’re all set! Move out!” We set off.

We fought the pokemon, and Chatot showed us the way. Finally, we got to the point where we were halfway there. Chatot was exhausted, so we let him rest while Cyndiquil and Mudkip looked for firewood, and Sparky and me searched for a place to camp for the night. A while later, Chatot was done resting and we had all found what we were looking for. So we settled down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog